Saturday, August 27, 2011

Leather Working Ideas

Several months back I was at a thrift store and I found a few decent sized hunks of leather for 50 cents a piece.
I took them home, of course, and completely disregarded the fact I have no idea what I'm doing with leather.
It's been ignored for quite some time now, and I have finally decided it's time to be a big girl and start using it. Here are a few ideas I've collected from the interwebs...

Leather Fringe Necklace Tutorial via ISLY
Leather Leaf Cuff Tutorial via Maya*Made
Leather Mustache Tutorial via Luck and Bliss
Leather poppy inspiration via Kendra.
(...you can see my take on these on monday!)

In other news, I think I've settled quite nicely on an every other day posting pattern for now. I figure that gives me enough time to pump out quality posts instead of quick, "oh. CRAP" posts everyday. I'm also tentatively planning on an every other "Betsy original crafts"/"other" posts pattern, but you know, we'll see how that goes.
I hope your weekend is going great!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm perusing yours now and I LOVE all these leather things! The cuff is my favorite. :) I can't wait to see a tutorial and try it sometime! Also, I love how your poppy flowers turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Your comments make my day!