Friday, January 20, 2012

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

I like shiny things.
A LOT.
(Not Alot, A lot.)
I'm also pretty darn cheap, so I don't like the idea of coughing up $5-10 for something that cost me around $1 in supplies for one headband.
I also really like instant gratification crafts.
It was only natural that this would happen.
(This being a sequin trim headband.)
The supplies?
A 3 Pack of headbands from Hobby Lobby, normally $3.00 but half off, and a roll of sequin trim, normally $1.99, purchased with a 40% off coupon,  and hot glue.
Easy enough, hey.




Not the most original thing in the world, I'll admit it, but it's pretty dang fun anyways! I feel vaguely like a little girl when I wear it, which is not necessarily a bad thing. Most little girls I know have mad style. (Case in point: my 3 year old niece wears a tutu as a skirt and  looks ridiculously awesome. But hey, I might be just a little biased...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Your comments make my day!