Monday, October 10, 2011

Running around in circles.

May I just say: oy vey.
And I'm sorry, but we'll get to that later on in the post.
As to the oy very, apparently I am not the only one who has been having major problems with blogger in the past week. The few times I was able to even log on, it would lose or completely re-format my posts. Kinda sucks.
So anyways, it finally shaped up, right? And I'm all excited because I can finally log on?
So I write you guys a tutorial, right?
Right.
And then I took a pinterest break.
(dun dun dun...)
ANNNNNNNNND I see a pin for a Dismount Creative post showing more or less the exact same thing.
And of course it had to be Dismount Creative. So every aspect of it is freaking amazing.
Yeah.

So that's my oy vey story. 
Now you get to hear the "I'M SO FREAKING SORRY I SUCK AT COMMENTING BACK AND I'M AN AWFUL PERSON BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL SO NICE AND TALENTED AND AMAZING story."

It's pretty self explanatory.


In apology, I will now show you a crappy Arrested Development inspired graphic that I threw together the other day.



Didn't help?
I didn't think so :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Your comments make my day!