Sunday, September 25, 2011

Inspiration Roundup: Sequins

I recently stumbled across a pretty big collection of sequins that I had completely forgot we had in out storage room. This is exciting because:
1. I like bling.
2.I love crafts
3.I really really really like bling.

I won't lie, this is kind of a monster of a roundup because I was way to lazy to edit down because I liked so many of the ideas. Unfortunate, eh?
So, I offer my fondest apoligies for my laziness and for the fact that I can't edit down to save my life.
You're so welcome.

Left: Sewing with Sequins Tutorial via Prudent Baby, Right: Shoe Clip tutorial via Grosgrain Fabulous
Left: Sequin Tote Tutorial via IHOD,  Right: Sequin Cuff tutorial via Martha
Left: Headband tutorial via Vintage Wanna Bee, Right: Sequin Flower tutorial via because she started knitting
Left: Sequin Tank tutorial via Brassy Apple, Right: Sequin Pocket tutorial via Momma go Round

Go fourth and be sparkly, my little Liberaches. But not the dweeby vampire type of sparkly.
Just to clarify :)


2 comments:

  1. Fun ideas!

    Thanks for your sweet comment about my bow tie onesies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas! I can't wait to see everything you make! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Your comments make my day!